Complaint Review: TLG Livewell - 1-800Flowers.com

• Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:Evansville Indiana
TLG Livewell - 1-800Flowers.com
1-800Flowers.com Internet U.S.A.

TLG Livewell - 1-800Flowers.com I was charged a 38.99 fee for no service. Internet

I noticed an unathorized charge on my banking statement for 38.99. I had sent a funeral arrangement in June through 1-800-Flowers.com and that payment had cleared the account. In July the extra charge appeared on my account although I had used no further services from this company. I am in the process of attempting recovery of these funds at this time.

Kim ****
Evansville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Livewell-1-800Flowerscom/internet/TLG-Livewell-1-800Flowerscom-I-was-charged-a-3899-fee-for-no-service-Internet-474800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Livewell - 1-800Flowers.com