Complaint Review: TLG Privacy Guard -TLG*PRIVGUARD - Trilegiant

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:Mill Creek Washington
TLG Privacy Guard -TLG*PRIVGUARD - Trilegiant
100 Connecticut Avenue Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG Privacy Guard - TLG*PRIVGUARD - Trilegiant Privacy Guard, Identity Theft Norwalk Connecticut

I have been getting a charge from TLG*PRIVGUARD for over 2 years now. My fault for not noticing (they were billing an old credit card that I never use but have autodebit pay on it). When I called to inquire on it, they told me who they were. She explained it was a service that monitored my credit report, however, in those two years my credit has been run numerous times and I was never notified or contacted by them! So what were the services for? She was adamant that I had signed up for the program, but I have no knowledge of ever doing so (I have identity theft coverage with my homeowners insurance). I asked to have it CANCELLED immediately. She did so, but not before warning me that my credit would be at risk without a service such as theirs. BE WARNED. PLEASE continually look out for this charge on your credit cards. It will come up TLG*PRIVGUARD for abot $12.

Suzieh
Mill Creek, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Privacy-Guard-TLGPRIVGUARD-Trilegiant/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850/TLG-Privacy-Guard-TLGPRIVGUARD-Trilegiant-Privacy-Guard-Identity-Theft-Norwalk-Conne-343657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Privacy Guard -TLG*PRIVGUARD - Trilegiant