• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2007

• Reported By:Englewood Florida
39 Lindeman Dr Trumbull, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG SHOPPERS ADVANTAGE Naive shopper ripoff Trumbull Connecticut

I was renting a moving truck from Budget and I was offered a membership in Travelers Advantage , the agent insisted on me taking the offer because of the savings they promise I was naive and accepted , after I recieved the membership papers I realised it was a Rip-Off , I inmediately called to cancell it but they did not want to do it , I got mad and insisted on the cancellation , the person told me that I have to call back to make shure it was cancell I did call back and confirmed the cancellation , now they are charging me $ 12.99 and it has been imposible to contact them ,I'm disputing the charges with my credit card .

Englewood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2007 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-SHOPPERS-ADVANTAGE/Trumbull-Connecticut/TLG-SHOPPERS-ADVANTAGE-Naive-shopper-ripoff-Trumbull-Connecticut-260105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG SHOPPERS ADVANTAGE