Complaint Review: TLG SHOPPERS

• Updated: Wed, November 01, 2006

• Reported By:CARTHAGE Missouri
TLG SHOPPERS
, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG SHOPPERS WILL NOT CANCEL MEMBERSHIP EVEN THO I CALL AND CANCEL ripoff Nationwide Connecticut

I have called them for 3 months and told them I don't remember getting their services and I want to cancel the membership and do not want to be billed anymore for it. I have gotten the run around with them and told them I didn't want anything from them but to cancel the membership. This has been going on for 3 months. I am getting very aggravated with seeing the charge on my credit card.

Peggy
CARTHAGE, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2006 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-SHOPPERS/Connecticut/TLG-SHOPPERS-WILL-NOT-CANCEL-MEMBERSHIP-EVEN-THO-I-CALL-AND-CANCEL-ripoff-Nationwide-Conne-218574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG SHOPPERS