Supreme

• Reported By: Pris — Anacortes Washington United States of America
TLG Shoppe
6 High Ridge Park Internet United States of America

TLG Shoppe Fraudulent charge of $16.99 to my MasterCard on 5/30/12 Internet

I check my Credit Union account online at least once very day, and discovered a fraudulent MasterCard charge of $16.99 on my checking account from TLG Shoppe on 5/30/2012.

I reported this immediately to my Credit Union, and they cancelled my MC and are sending me a new one with a different number.  As soon as I fax them the Card Fraud Notification form they will remove the charge from my account.

The Credit Union rep used Google Earth to check the address shown for TLG and said it was a vacant lot.  After reading the other complaints, I won't bother trying to call the 800 number shown for TLG Shoppe.

I have had other fraudulent charges in the past, which is why I check my account very day.  Yes, it's a hassle having to get new cards, but at least the problem gets handled immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Shoppe/internet/TLG-Shoppe-Fraudulent-charge-of-1699-to-my-MasterCard-on-53012-Internet-890591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Shoppe