Complaint Review: TLG Shopper

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Judy — SAND LAKE New York United States of America
TLG Shopper
, California United States of America

TLG Shopper Shopper Advantage Falsely changed for a membership that I did not want, after I ordered Tortilla pans off the TV. never received anything from the company. California

In July 2012 I ordered Tortilla pans off of a TV advertisement.  The woman on the phone taking my order spoke of a shopping program and a free 30 day trial.  I told her I was not interested.  she said the membership would be given anyway.  I noticed three charges in December, conveniently the week of  Christmas for $19.99 to TLG Shopper#66249455 on my statement, covering their (so-called) membership for Oct, Nov and Dec.  When I called my Visa Debit card, they informed me that TLG Shopper also made a charge of $19.99 in Sept 2012.  When my visa card called Shoppers Advantage they were able to give them my name, address and telephone number (hence, the tortilla pan order.  Somehow saying that authenticated the charges.  Furthermore, the December charges went on my expired Visa Debit with a different  expiration date and Security code.  I would like my money back, if for nothing else I did not receive anything from this company.  Which they state they sent something to me and did not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Shopper/-California-/TLG-Shopper-Shopper-Advantage-Falsely-changed-for-a-membership-that-I-did-not-want-after-998013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Shopper