Complaint Review: TLG Shopper

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: Jen — Carlsbad California
TLG Shopper
Internet USA

TLG Shopper Shoppers Advantage;Trilegiant Corporation another crazy internet coupon scam site ripping me off monthly for no reason Stamford Connecticut

This is now the 3rd freaking online coupon scamming site that I have noticed on my credit card bill this evening. I am beyond angry at this point, especially since all of them are from I believe the same corperation. This nonsense needs to end. I never remember authrizing anything with this awful compan, but have been getting billed/charged $8.00 a month for their invisible service; I am not alone though, as i have done research on all three of the coupon scammers that have stolen money from me over the past 4 or so months many others are also dealing with the same situation, which is simply nuts. I have no clue how this company or corp still exists!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Shopper/internet/TLG-Shopper-Shoppers-AdvantageTrilegiant-Corporation-another-crazy-internet-coupon-scam-1160619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Shopper