Complaint Review: TLG Shopper

• Updated: Tue, February 22, 2011

• Reported By: joseph todd — va beach Virginia United States of America
TLG Shopper
westville, Ohio United States of America

TLG Shopper requested refund forservices i didn't want. only rec'd one refund out of 3 charges.request not answered westville, Ohio

in august i was trying to rent a moving truck from budget and when i finished with the call i was transfered to tlc shopper and they kept pushing coupons for $40.00 gas savings and a bunch of stuff i couldn't remember. i agreed to allow them to charge a $1 to my account so they could send me a brochure explaining everything with no obligation on my part. if i didn't want it return it and that would be it. next thing i knew 4 charges of $16.99 where being charged to my card. i called tlg and was advised i had to call them back to cancel. that was not my understanding. i sent a fax on 2/04/11 at their request explaining i did not want there services and to stop charging my credit card and refund $68.96 back to my charge account. I received one charge back of $16.99 and have had no reply to my written request to refund all back to my card. the outstanding amount owed back is $52.97. i told them in my fax to keep the $1 to cover mailing cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2011 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Shopper/westville-Ohio-43086/TLG-Shopper-requested-refund-forservices-i-didnt-want-only-recd-one-refund-out-of-3-c-698711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Shopper