Complaint Review: TLG Shoppers Advantage

• Reported By: Ripped — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
TLG Shoppers Advantage
6 High Ridge Park Stamford CT 06905 Internet United States of America

TLG Shoppers Advantage Trilegiant Corporation Credit card fraud , Internet

Shoppers Advantage charged my credit card monthly for two years for providing no service whatsoever, after they stole my credit card and other personal information from my enrollment in a separate Travellers Advantage membership/scam, which I had cancelled immediately.  They reused my personal information without my permission, charged me without my authorization, and refused to refund these charges ... so far.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Shoppers-Advantage/internet/TLG-Shoppers-Advantage-Trilegiant-Corporation-Credit-card-fraud-Internet-971518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Shoppers Advantage