Complaint Review: TLG Shoppers advantage

• Submitted: Wed, April 13, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 13, 2011

• Reported By: Barb R. — Columbus Ohio United States of America
TLG Shoppers advantage

TLG Shoppers advantage Illegally charged me for services not authorized Internet

I contracted with Travelers Advantage for a one month trial membership for $1.00.   I cancelled my account with them in the month's time.  Travelers Advantage said NOTHING to me at that time that I was also enrolled in Shopper's Advantage.

I knew NOTHING about Shoppers Advantage.  I DID NOT want to be enrolled in Shoppers Advantage.  I DID NOT know that Shoppers Advantage membership was even in effect until I received my bank statement and there was a 16.95 on my statement.

Shoppers Advantage would not  cancel my account or remove the charge until I threatened to sue.

I can guarantee that I will NEVER do business with either company again !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2011 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Shoppers-advantage/internet/TLG-Shoppers-advantage-Illegally-charged-me-for-services-not-authorized-Internet-717034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Shoppers advantage