Complaint Review: TLG Shoppers

• Submitted: Thu, June 07, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 07, 2012

• Reported By: Claughmohr — Lakewood Washington United States of America
TLG Shoppers

TLG Shoppers Traveler's Advantage, Shopper's Advantage Charged account after cancellation Internet

Used my travel discount through an organization that I belong to to reserve a room at a motel, this was to attend a convention in February.  They connected me to a group called traveler's advantage.  I agreed to sign up for a trial membership for one month and receive a discount on the room and $40 in gas discounts.  I didn't receive either and cancelled this account.  It was very hard to get the person on the other end to even start the cancellation process as she kept trying to get me to continue with the membership.

I was looking at my accounts and found a billing paid to TLG Shoppers and an 800 number.  Upon calling I found that the membership had not been cancelled.  They had been billing me for the past few months and had been receiving the income.  I informed the person that the account had been cancelled in February.  He informed me that they had no record of the cancellation.  He also told me that I had received various discounts and so forth.  I had received nothing and informed him of that fact.  He insisted that their records show that I had.  I have yet to see any discounts in any way shape or form related to this company.  I so informed him.  I have a new cancellation number and will also be reporting the fraud to my credit union and hopefully get reimbursed for their unauthorized charges on my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Shoppers/internet/TLG-Shoppers-Travelers-Advantage-Shoppers-Advantage-Charged-account-after-cancellation-894336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Shoppers