milk

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: alrac56 — Austin Texas
TLG (TRILEGIANT) FUN

TLG (TRILEGIANT) FUN TLG GREAT SHOPPER Charged my debit card 19.99 for a service or goods that I did not purchase. Internet

Had this charge for 19.99 show up on my bank statement--on a Friday, when you can't do anything about it. I have never purchased anything from these people. I have emailed them and have a phone number for them, but will not be able to get Bank of America to refund to me until Monday, when I can file a dispute. Naturally I will also try to call them to cancel my phony 'membership' as well. I NEVER have anything withdrawn from my bank account without prior knowledge except my car insurance and one loan payment--for my car. So there is no way I 'joined' some 'charge you every month automatically' thing. And I've never heard of these folks before. Their website is hokey--most of the pages don't function or give an error message when trying to access them. BEWARE. Get a hold of your bank ASAP if you see this charge and let them know you have been fraudulently charged for something you did not receive. Most banks will credit you back, pending an 'investigation.' If they find the same things I've mentioned above--broken links for their 'customer service' link and so on, it's usually a done deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-TRILEGIANT-FUN/internet/TLG-TRILEGIANT-FUN-TLG-GREAT-SHOPPER-Charged-my-debit-card-1999-for-a-service-or-goods-1041123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG (TRILEGIANT) FUN