Complaint Review: TLG Travel Advantage

• Reported By: JR — Redmond Washington United States of America
TLG Travel Advantage
100 Connecticut Ave Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

TLG Travel Advantage Trilegiant TLG Travel Advantage SCAM Norwalk, Connecticut

I found a charge for 139.99 on my Bank account statement and didn't recognize the sale. Luckily there was a phone number associated with the charge which I promptly called. I was told that my wife was offered a $1 promotion in 1995 for "travel services and discounts" which she does not remember approving. This was through a charge with Ticketmaster, probably purchasing some tickets to a sporting event. So here we are almost 7 years later and we find out we have been charged yearly for automatic renewal of this service, totalling over $700.00!!!  I raised a BIG stink over this, and told them that I wanted every penny back for every year charged, and they said they submitted my request for approval, and threatened them with a law suit.They are allegedly going to call me back within 5 days. Yeah, right... We'll see what happens. I will not let this one go!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2010 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Travel-Advantage/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850/TLG-Travel-Advantage-Trilegiant-TLG-Travel-Advantage-SCAM-Norwalk-Connecticut-660375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Travel Advantage