Complaint Review: TLG Travel Advantage

• Submitted: Tue, November 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 17, 2009

• Reported By: Gatoreed — Chesapeake Virginia Virgin Islands (US)
TLG Travel Advantage

TLG Travel Advantage TLG Shopper, TLG EV Guest Credit card carges with no service, Internet

I found that TLG Travel Advantage had charged my credit card for two months for $14.99 without my authorization.  It started with I signed up for Travel Advantage in August 2009 with the promise of discount coupons and all my membership information would be sent to me within three weeks.  I got no notification or membership paperwork that I was promised by the Travel Advantage salesman in August 2009.  I cancelled my membership in September 2009 and they continued to charge me for two more months.  A phone call in November 2009 and I found out that they had NOT cancelled my membership and the Slick Talking representative tried to get me off the phone with out confirmation of cancellation.  This time I got a name and a cancellation number.  I also reported them to my credit card company as unauthorized charges.  They are running a scam, charge you for nothing in return!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2009 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Travel-Advantage/internet/TLG-Travel-Advantage-TLG-Shopper-TLG-EV-Guest-Credit-card-carges-with-no-service-Interne-525008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Travel Advantage