• Report: #121988

• Submitted: Thu, December 09, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 09, 2004

• Reported By:jersey City New Jersey
TLG Travellers Advantage
100 Connecticut Ave Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG Travellers Advantage ripoff no contact numbers no contact address Norwalk Connecticut

I have been signed up to TLG's travellers advantage program for about 6 years now. I admit I signed up on my own accord, thought it would have been a good deal. However, as time went by and i realized i didn't use this service i decided to cancel my membership. The problem was i had no way of contacting TLG travellers advantage. You see it's been several years since i have received any membership materials from this people, I did get an offer from them in the mail and i thought "great i can finally contact them and cancel." Not so, these people have no contact information on those little checks for $2.50 or $5.00 or whatever it is.

I tried calling my credit card to see if they had a contact number for the TLG, my bank also did not, all they had was a reference number, no contact information whatsoever.

I tried checking online, surely a company that has been in business 20 years and holds customer service as highly as TLG does (as their employee stated in a post on this website) would have a website. However, not the case, they only mention of TLG or travellers advantage i could find were on this website, Thank GOD!!! I finally got the contact information and was able to cancel my
"membership" to their crummy "give us your money and we'll give you nothing plan".

I'm sure TLG offers a good service, their practice of not leaving any tracks in their dealings with their customers makes you wonder "why would they make it so hard to get a hold of them?"

jersey City, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2004 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Travellers-Advantage/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850/TLG-Travellers-Advantage-ripoff-no-contact-numbers-no-contact-address-Norwalk-Connecticut-121988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Travellers Advantage