Complaint Review: TLG Travellers Advantage

• Reported By:Natchez Mississippi
TLG Travellers Advantage
www.tlgtravel.com Internet U.S.A.

TLG Travellers Advantage Scam/Days Inn, Internet

I checked my bank account online today and there was a 99.99 charge. I knew I had not authorized any charges and did no know what the company name was.

After further investigation, I found that I had stayed in a Days Inn, years ago and used my credit card. Travellers Advantage used my card number to bill me for a membership that I did not want.

I called them but they would not return my call. Be aware of Travellers Advantage and Days Inn.

Natchez, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Travellers-Advantage/internet/TLG-Travellers-Advantage-ScamDays-Inn-Internet-353838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Travellers Advantage