Complaint Review: TLG shopper advantage

• Updated: Wed, October 13, 2010

• Reported By: Mandy — Justic Illinois United States of America
TLG shopper advantage

TLG shopper advantage TLG evguest, NICELY ROB MY MONEY, Internet

I had Choice Hotels Credit card issued by Bank of America. I've been charged $14.99 from TLG Shopper and TLG Evguest at least 1 or 2 times each month since June 2010. I don't have any idea what is this company until I called their numbers on my bank statement.

I told them I've never done any business to your company. The funniest thing I heard from their rep is " I applied 3 accounts". OH,MY! how greedy they are.

The nice Rep ( I have his name) said his company will refund money back to my credit card. Well, 2 weeks passed. Everybody can put a bid now and see will I get refund or not?!

I will keep reporting and check back with me. This is my first time Rip-Off. I try not to be mad and crazy. Hope it's last time and no one will suffer again from TLG shopper / Shopper Advantage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2010 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-shopper-advantage/internet/TLG-shopper-advantage-TLG-evguest-NICELY-ROB-MY-MONEY-Internet-650477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG shopper advantage