Complaint Review: TLG*AUTOVNTGE 888-657-2733 CT

• Submitted: Tue, January 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:Suwanee Georgia
TLG*AUTOVNTGE 888-657-2733 CT
PO BOX 6100 Westerville, Ohio U.S.A.

TLG*AUTOVNTGE 888-657-2733 CT fradulent charge on my discover credit card Westerville Ohio

*Consumer Suggestion: Have you called them?

I've been recently being billed for monthly for something I did not charge on my Discover credit card. These charges have been going on for 3 months until I found out.

On 10-29-08 I have been charged from TLG*JUSTFORME 800-723-1174 CT for $59.99. On 12-5-08 I have been charged from TLG*GREAT FUN 800-290-8603 CT for $69.99. On 1-6-09 I have been charged twice from TLG*AUTOVNTGE 888-657-2733 CT for $74.99 and from TLG*TRAVEL ADV 800-548-1116 CT for $59.99.

Excuse me for my language, but these pricks need to be found and dealt with. I'd advise people to check all your credit card transactions because it might happen to your other cards too.

Won
Suwanee, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGAUTOVNTGE-888-657-2733-CT/Westerville-Ohio-43081/TLGAUTOVNTGE-888-657-2733-CT-fradulent-charge-on-my-discover-credit-card-Westerville-Ohio-413999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*AUTOVNTGE 888-657-2733 CT

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Have you called them?

AUTHOR: D K - (U.S.A.)

They are one of many companies that offer a free X day trial and if you do not call them to cancel within X days you are agreeing to pay the monthly membership fees. You had to give them your credit card # directly or through another membership site.

Call them and cancel immediately.. see if they are willing to credit any fees and from now on, read all the terms and conditions associated with giving anyone your credit card info. Good Luck.