• Submitted: Sun, November 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 30, 2008

• Reported By:Sunnyvale California

TLG*GREAT FUN, TRILEGIANT I did not subscribe to anything at all with this company, but they charged me $11.99 for 12 months NORWALK Connecticut

This company charged me 12 months at 11.99 per month from Dec 2007 thru Nov 2008. I never authorized any service or anything else from this company or anything else whatsoever. I don't even know what they offer or sell but i asked for nothing from them whatsoever.

So grafting me, they charged me an automatic charge to my credit card of $143.88 over that time. I had no idea when I saw these charges and had no idea whatsoever what the charges were for. I would appreciate a refund of that amount and look forward to receiving it. I will further contact again the bank I use and the head bank of California for these fraudulent charges.

Sunnyvale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2008 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGGREAT-FUN-TRILEGIANT/NORWALK-Connecticut-06850/TLGGREAT-FUN-TRILEGIANT-I-did-not-subscribe-to-anything-at-all-with-this-company-but-th-396336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*GREAT FUN, TRILEGIANT