• Report: #382072

• Updated: Thu, October 16, 2008

• Reported By:cliffside park New Jersey
TLG*GREAT FUN
greatfun.com Nationwide U.S.A.

TLG*GREAT FUN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY DEBIT CARD FOR $12.99 MONTLY; RESULTING FROM AIR/AUTO RENTAL & HOTEL PURCHASED ONLINE. CONNECTICUT

I booked last minute airline tickets, auto rental and hotel last month ( I used Orbitz, Priceline and Cheaptix).. to make final/cremation arrangements for my dad who died out-of-state. As a result of these bookings, I now see I was billed $12.99 by TLG* Great Fun. I never authorized this charge and I already called them last month when I received an email welcoming me to the program. I clearly said that I was not interested.. but was billed this month none the less. I am sure this charge will be repeated monthly, so I will be disputing this charge and possibly be changing my debit card no. I never received any welcome package/or brochure.. just the bill.

Adiaz
cliffside park, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2008 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGGREAT-FUN/nationwide/TLGGREAT-FUN-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-TO-MY-DEBIT-CARD-FOR-1299-MONTLY-RESULTING-FROM-AIR-382072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*GREAT FUN