Complaint Review: TLG*GREATFN 54845887

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
TLG*GREATFN 54845887
GreatFun P.O. Box 1029 Trumbull, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG*GREATFN 54845887, Trilegiant Corporation, Great Fun Unathorized charge of my checking account 12.99 a month!! Trumbull Connecticut

I was just sitting at home going over my finances. I realized that I could download all transactions of my account to Excel, so I sorted all transaction the past year by name.

Then, I saw this "TLG*GREATFN 54845887" coming up monthly since october last year (2007) charging me 12.99 a month for a total of 116.91 USD!! I don't even know waht this company is??! Nor I have I ever signed up for anything that costs 12.99 a month.

I went to google it immediately and found in this site that a LOT of people are facing the same scam/theft !!

Something has to be done about this company! I think there are enough people to do a class law-suit against them!!

Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 01:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGGREATFN-54845887/Trumbull-Connecticut-06611/TLGGREATFN-54845887-Trilegiant-Corporation-Great-Fun-Unathorized-charge-of-my-checking-354521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*GREATFN 54845887