Complaint Review: TLG*GREATFN 800-290-8603

• Submitted: Thu, July 31, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 31, 2008

• Reported By:Pawling New York
TLG*GREATFN 800-290-8603
25 Washington Court Pawling, New York U.S.A.

TLG*GREATFN 800-290-8603 They fraudently charged my credit card for services I did not approve since March. I had 3 months worth of 11.99 charges. I never authorized these people to charge me credit card. Pawling New York

They fraudently charged my credit card for services I did not approve since March. I had 3 months worth of 11.99 charges to my credit card before I caught what they did to me as I had made several purchased with this card the past few months. When I contacted them they said I was a member of Great Fun... I never authorized these people to charge me credit card. They would only credit me two months. I had to go back to my Bank Chase to get the credit of 11.99 for the month they refused to credit me for. My bank credited my account immediately.

I also never received any documentation in the mail stating I was a member of this Great Fun..so how in the heck can they charge someone's account without sending them any materials.

This is criminal.

Michele
Pawling, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2008 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGGREATFN-800-290-8603/Pawling-New-York-12564/TLGGREATFN-800-290-8603-They-fraudently-charged-my-credit-card-for-services-I-did-not-app-357730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*GREATFN 800-290-8603