Complaint Review: TLG*GREATFN, Priceline

• Updated: Sun, February 01, 2009

• Reported By:charlotte North Carolina
TLG*GREATFN, Priceline
www.greatfunonline.com Internet U.S.A.

TLG*GREATFN, Priceline, I found out that this company has been charging me $11.99 per month from lasst 3 months. Internet

Today, I found out that this company has been charging me $11.99 per month from lasst 3 months. I had not idea what was this for. I called them at 800-290-8603 to know why they are charging me. They told me that some time back, when I booked a air ticket with Priceline.com, somewhere they got me subscribed to this service which obiviously I was not aware of.

After some time, the customer care guy agrred to Cancell and refund the money they have debitted from my account.

charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2009 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGGREATFN-Priceline/internet/TLGGREATFN-Priceline-I-found-out-that-this-company-has-been-charging-me-1199-per-mont-418851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*GREATFN, Priceline