barn

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Austin Texas
TLG*GREATFN
http://www.greatfunonline.com/ Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

TLG*GREATFN charged my account without my authorization for one more years Nashville Tennessee

Last Friday, I just found TLG*GREATFN charged my husband's BOA account $11.99 without my authorization for 1 more years. Then I went to BOA, they said they need my husband to go in person or my husband can call customer service and then they will let us stop this charge. Today I called the customer service of BOA, but the manager asked me to call TLG to stop this charge and then call back to BOA. Then I asked them what if TLG said I don't stop, and BOA told me then they don't stop this charge. I told them I found many victims is on a website of Rip-Off Report.com and this website told us how to deal with this kind of situation. They just said this is the formal processure. They even don't assist me in accordance with Federal Regulation E. They said I have to do it by myself. But I just want them to e-mail me the form!!! Finally, I called the TLG*GREATFN, but there was just a machine answering my phone.
I don't know how to do now!!! There are so many victims, but no one can do anything to this kind of companies?! Why?

Wanchi
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGGREATFN/Nashville-Tennessee/TLGGREATFN-charged-my-account-without-my-authorization-for-one-more-years-Nashville-Tenne-448582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*GREATFN