Complaint Review: TLG*GREATFN

• Reported By:danel Wyoming
TLG*GREATFN
Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG*GREATFN Unauthorized Capital one credit card charges Norwalk Connecticut

We payed off or credit card with taxes when all of a sudden we got a bill a month later from Capital one showing TLG*GREATFN 866-385-1135 CT and PAYMENT PROTECTION(0.11) .The bill stated we owed $12.10,Then in April we got charged again $11.99,Then we were charged late fees on this of $15.00 so the total next bill was $39.09.

We had quite a fight to get the charges dropped.They kept telling us it was a membership we signed up for and that membership had payment protection so we must have made the charges.While my husband was on the phone I Googled,what is TLG*GREATFN.The first thing that came up was rip off report.This is where I found that someone ten miles from me had the same problem,plus 95 reports.

THANK YOU RIP OFF REPORT WITHOUT YOU I NEVER WOULD HAVE KNOW IT WASN,T JUST ME!

Miller
danel, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2009 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGGREATFN/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850/TLGGREATFN-Unauthorized-Capital-one-credit-card-charges-Norwalk-Connecticut-447696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*GREATFN