Complaint Review: TLG*GREATFN

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:williston Vermont
Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG*GREATFN I have been chareged $12.99 a month for countless months - had no idea what it was, so found a number to call on the web, and after a long wait, spoke to someone. They said they will discontinue this. We shall see. It is a membership to who knows what!! Norwalk Connecticut

I don't know how they got my credit card information but I NEVER signed up for anything called Great fun!! I have been charged $12.99 a month for many many months, not knowing what it was for. I finally called, after finding a number on -line. Was on hold forever, but finally got a person, who said they would discontinue my "membership". (I got absolutley notheing for the $12.99!!) We shall see. I may have to cancell my card!

williston, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGGREATFN/Norwalk-Connecticut/TLGGREATFN-I-have-been-chareged-1299-a-month-for-countless-months-had-no-idea-what-it-448651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*GREATFN