• Report: #420114

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 04, 2009

• Reported By:Coralville Iowa
TLG*GREATFNCT
greatfunonline.com/ Hartford, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG*GREATFN Credit card charge without authorization Hartford Connecticut

I seldom use this Credit Card which is exclusively used by my wife. While paying the bill yesterday, I noticed a $9.99 charge by TLG*GREATFN for this month. I went to my credit card statement on the internet to find out that they have already charged 11 times. I did not know what GREAT FUN was. So, I called 1-800-290-8603 -- they said that I agreed last February to be a member for discount benefits. They also said that they sent me an agreement statement by e-mail last February. I don't remember anything about it. I requested a full refund for $119.88, but she said that all I could get is cancellation, but no refund. So, I told her "O.K., I'll contact the sate attorney's office." Then she transferred me to her supervisor. I told the supervisor for the full refund, which was unexpectedly accepted promptly.

So, anyone who had the same problem, INSIST on full refund, and if refused, contact the state attorney's office in your state.

Tnt
Coralville, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGGREATFNCT/Hartford-Connecticut/TLGGREATFN-Credit-card-charge-without-authorization-Hartford-Connecticut-420114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*GREATFNCT