Complaint Review: TLG*GREATFUN

• Submitted: Tue, May 08, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: ken — Columbus Ohio United States of America
TLG*GREATFUN

TLG*GREATFUN TLG*SHOPPER UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES OF $19.99 TWICE A MONTH FOR THREE MONTHS INTERNET

I just checked my prepaid debit card account today because I should have had more money than I did  since I only paid one bill today.  I then noticed that there were these charges of $19.99 from TLG*GREATFN and TLG *SHOPPER for the last three months!  I couldn't believe it. This is the reason I got a prepaid card so this wouldn't happen.  I know I"ll never see this money again so I"m going to cancel this card.  Dont give your #'s to anyone EVER!  I'm out about $120.00 for nothing and I don't even know what this GREATFUN thing is.  I certainly have NEVER received any benefits or information, emails,telephone calls etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGGREATFUN/internet/TLGGREATFUN-TLGSHOPPER-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-OF-1999-TWICE-A-MONTH-FOR-THREE-MONTHS-INT-879991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*GREATFUN