Complaint Review: TLG*Great Fun CT

• Updated: Tue, April 21, 2009

• Reported By:Runnemede New Jersey
TLG*Great Fun CT
Internet, Connecticut U.S.A.

Classmates.com & Great FunGreat FunTLG*Great Fun CT GreatFun/Classmates credit card scam Connecticut Internet

On April 16, 2009 I was reviewing my statements on my credit card and noticed two $14.99 charges (and another pending charge for that same amount) from TLG*GREATFN - CT that I did not approve. I called their 800# which was shown on my credit card statement and called them. I spoke to a customer service rep who said I somehow joined through Classmates.com. (I had renewed my Gold membership for Classmates at a discounted price of $19.99.) However, since I did not read the entire disclosure form while renewing my Classmates membership online, I am not aware whether I might have inadvertently joined GreatFun. I was completely unaware of joining GreatFun, had no desire to do so, and am very upset knowing that had I not checked my monthly statements on my credit card, these charges could have continued without my knowledge possibly costing me hundreds of dollars.

My account has been cancelled by Great Fun and I was told to send them a fax (800-964-8115) requesting that the charges be removed from my account. I did this and will wait and see if these charges are removed from my credit card. I also filled out a dispute form on my credit card website disputing these charges from GreatFun.

Runnemede, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGGreat-Fun-CT/Internet-Connecticut/Classmatescom-Great-FunGreat-FunTLGGreat-Fun-CT-GreatFunClassmates-credit-card-scam-C-445516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*Great Fun CT