Complaint Review: TLG*Great Fun, Triligiant Corp., Affinion GroupTLG*, "GF,"Great Norwalk Connecticut

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:pleasanton California
100 Connecticut Avenue Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG*Great Fun, Triligiant Corp., Affinion GroupTLG*, Great Norwalk ConnecticutTLG* "GF,"Great Norwalk Connecticut RIP OFF SCAM Norwalk Connecticut

This probably sounds familiar: '
I have been battling TLG*Great Fun via the CT Better Business Bureau. I purchased some movie tickets through Fandango.com and was stupid enough to click on the survey
button at the bottom of the page after my transaction was complete. I don't recall ever being sold anything if I filled out the survey, I just thought it was Fandango's way of guaranteeing they were providing good customer service. That said, I never saw the name TLG*Great Fun nor any of the other names is goes by on this survey. However, by completing it I unknowingly enrolled myself with TLG*Great Fun.

I never received any confirmation of services nor did I get any services rendered by TLG*Great Fun. How I did find out was looking at my credit card
statement and there was this unknown charge.

It's exactly what happened to me.

Upset in california
pleasanton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGGreat-Fun-Triligiant-Corp-Affinion-GroupTLG-GFGreat-Norwalk-Connecticut/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850-3561/TLGGreat-Fun-Triligiant-Corp-Affinion-GroupTLG-Great-Norwalk-ConnecticutTLG-GFGr-389871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*Great Fun, Triligiant Corp., Affinion GroupTLG*, "GF,"Great Norwalk Connecticut