Complaint Review: TLG*GreatFN

• Submitted: Fri, March 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Internet U.S.A.

TLG*GreatFN - TRILEGIANT COMPANY Multiple FRAUDULENTcharges to my Credit Card, $12.99 membership fee; UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS Internet

TRN*GreatFN charged my credit card multiple times without my consent. in 12/2008 I ordered a credit report from TrueCredit. "Apparently" that is when I signed up for their membership.

I NEVER agreed to a membership. This company doesnt even exist. It is a complete scam. Someone in "customer service" who does not speak english said they would remove the 12.99. The representative quickly got off the phone and an automated system gave me a cancelation code.

I do not believe for one second they will remove the transaction. Watch out for these transactions on your credit card. TLG*GreatFN!!!!!!! It is a scam. They got me for the past couple of months. I am now disputing it.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGGreatFN/internet/TLGGreatFN-TRILEGIANT-COMPANY-Multiple-FRAUDULENTcharges-to-my-Credit-Card-1299-memb-438204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*GreatFN