Complaint Review: TLG*Shoppers Advantage

• Updated: Thu, October 01, 2009

• Reported By: deb — Little River South Carolina USA
TLG*Shoppers Advantage
Little River, South Carolina United States of America

TLG*Shoppers Advantage I don't know where this company is located. I have never heard of them until a pending amount in my bank account appeared on my statement. Contacted my bank imediately for fraudelant charges. Beware of this company! I don't know how they got my cc information. I noticed a pending amount on my online bank--cancelled my credit card and reported them to my bank for fraud. Little River, South Carolina

I have never heard of shoppers advantage, nor have I ever sold anything online. I saw a pending amount on my online statement, that looked odd, so I contacted my bank imediately. Cancelled the card and went to my bank to file fraud charges against these people. I don't know how they got my name or my information, but beware of these people. They are crooks and should be put out of business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGShoppers-Advantage/Little-River-South-Carolina-29566/TLGShoppers-Advantage-I-dont-know-where-this-company-is-located-I-have-never-heard-of-t-502846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*Shoppers Advantage