Complaint Review: T&M Enterprises

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 26, 2003

• Reported By:jonesboro GA Georgia
T&M Enterprises
2175 Piedmont Rd Suit B2 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 404-249-6244
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

T&M Enterprises ripoff Atlanta Georgia

I was aproached in the shoping center of pet smart a few days before thanks giving when a guy asked me if i wanted to buy some suround sound speakers. He was very bold he stoped and interupted me while I was on my phone. He apoligized and said he was in a hurry on his way to a job.

He claimed he installed inhome speakers. He said that there was a new guy in shiping and he put and extra set of them on the truck and they were marked paid for and his boss told him to sell them and bring him the money becouse they were paid in full. He showed me in the catalog where they retailed for $1800 and said he had to get at least half of that I told him I couldnt do it for that he was persistant and i gave him $320 for 2 kv2500 speakers as i went to leave he said he would let me have a set of 5.1v dahlton speakers for $400 I told him $200 he acepted and showed me where they were werth $1999 I asked him if he was sure these wernt stolen he said no that I could call his company he signed a recipt and gave me papers for a 5 year warrenty and off he went. I looked up the adress on the computer and it is an actual company but I have yet to here back from them.

Brian
jonesboro GA, Georgia

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2003 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TM-Enterprises/Atlanta-Georgia-30324/TM-Enterprises-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-73246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T&M Enterprises