occasions

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: nicole esquivel — Maonr Texas
TMART
, Select State/Province USA

TMART I placed an order and still have not received the product. My card was charged and the number that was given is a number that I have been calling for days. Noone picks up and I am told to leave a message. I still have not been e-mailed my order number. I do not have a phone number to contact anyone!! It tells me to email customer service bot when I try they can not find my email or password!!! VERY FRUSTRATED!! Texas

*Consumer Comment: Still waiting on my order from TMART also

Tmart is a rip off!!! I placed an order an to this day I have not been sent my items.  I do not have  phone number to contact them.  I tried to email but it ask for my email address and pawword.  When I enter it, it says it can not be found!!! My card has been charged and the number that is on my transaction is 8457042266.  When I call that number all I get is VM.  Does anyone know how to contact TMART?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMART/Select-StateProvince/TMART-I-placed-an-order-and-still-have-not-received-the-product-My-card-was-charged-and-1100444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMART

Still waiting on my order from TMART also

AUTHOR: Johnny Johnson - ()

I ordered from TMART also.  They shipped my order in two different shipments from two different locations.  I received one item I ordered within a week.  Luckily it was the most expensive item - by far.  I still haven't received the rest of the order.  I sent an email asking about it.  This is the reply I received:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your email, it is our honor to help you.

Please don't worry , you rest items were shipped out on 2013-10-15 from Hong Kong warehouse without tracking#.

Since it is a standard post, it usually takes you 3-5 weeks to get it for international business.

I will appreciate to your patience to wait for it.

Without the tracking#, we also couldn't know where it is now, but don't worry it is still on the way.

Many items were sent by this shipping method, but the customers could receive it in advance.

If you could not receive it within 45 days from the shipping date (2013-10-15), we must responsible for this issue.

Please don’t worry.

We must give you a solution.

Have a nice day.
If you have any question, you may also use the link below to contact us.

Best wishes,
Abby
Tmart Service Team

The second shipment was sent on 10/15 - almost a month after I placed the order.  They say it takes 3-5 weeks to make it here (must be on a SLOW BOAT FROM CHINA). Its been over a month since they say they shipped it. Maybe they dispatch orders via delivery panda and it does take that long, I don't know. If I receive my order, I guess I can't complain considering their prices are at least 70% less than other companies.  Just don't order from them if you need your merchandise in any reasonable amount of time.

Johnny Johnson

Make $50 RIGHT NOW from your computer!  I did it!  Check it out! Click here to learn how I did it!