Complaint Review: TMART

• Submitted: Thu, March 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 31, 2012

• Reported By: wigpig — braintree Internet United Kingdom
TMART
unit 01A, 10/F Carnival Commercial Building,18 Jav Internet United States of America

TMART Appalling Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We need your help

I bought a digital photo frame which took ages to dispatch despite them taking my money immediately. When it arrived it was the wrong item - in order to return it for a refund I had to pay 23 p&p - which they will only refund 15 of! I repeatedly e-mailed their customer service to re-state that it was their mistake for sending me the wrong item (in fact I think they did it deliberately and hoped they'd get away with it, as the item I wanted wasn't in stock but they didn't want t refund me) - but they say it's their terms and conditions. Would never use again - and am still to receive a penny refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMART/internet/TMART-Appalling-Internet-846911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMART

We need your help

AUTHOR: Sherry.ye - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

I would like to apologize for all inconvenience ,if you had experienced while shopping with us.Your feedbacks and comments would highly be appreciated to improving our products and service.

I would like to invite you to leave your specific order number in your comments, it will help us to investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems. And we will guarantee your rights and interests that you will be compensated fairly.Or you can contact us at CustomerCare@Tmart.com.

Regards,