Complaint Review: TMART

• Submitted: Sat, November 17, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Schniedel — Las Cruces New Mexico United States of America
TMART
TMART LIMITED UNIT 01A 10/F CARNIVAL CAMMERCIAL BL Internet United States of America

TMART They tried to steal my money from my banking account. BEWARE Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Would you please offer me your order number?

*Consumer Comment: tmart.com is a fraud, scam and ripoff

You better read this, they stole my money online !!! I have proof,..lots of proof tmart ! Screenshots and emails to their service persons!

1.I've went online to tmart to order a wall tv mount for $32.99.

2.I went trough the online process to order and I filed the online form to pay with my credit/debit card for my item.

3. I clicked on the place your order button

4. I received instead of thanks for ordering, just a red field on the page, saying:
"We were not able to process your order. Please try again."

So did I,..3 times..it still won't work.
I did not receive a order number, because, obviously the order did not went trough,..that is what I thought,..

I checked my banking account,..and tatata..3 times the $32.99,...again I do have proof of this attempted stealing of my money!

I always tried to get in touch with tmart service and the only thing they wrote,. [continued below]....
......"if you don't have a order number we can't help you..." "we can not send you money back which we don't have"...

What a cheating scamming club is this,..I order for years online items online on other sites and never had comparable issues.

I believe they try to get your account info and it is not about selling any items to you, my opion..
they withdraw money in hope you don't check it until it is gone,..you don't get a order number,..sombody should shut down their homepage, CHEATERS!

Now I am waiting to receive a new debit card from my bank, just because of tmart...thanks for that!
BTW: I blocked mycard now and received my money back due to my FRAUD REPORT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMART/internet/TMART-They-tried-to-steal-my-money-from-my-banking-account-BEWARE-Internet-970795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMART

Would you please offer me your order number?

AUTHOR: Sherry ye - (USA)

Dear Schniedel,
Thanks for your feedback ,which could improve our products and service, would be highly appreciated. I would like to apologize for all inconvenience ,if you had experienced while shopping with us.
Sorry to hear that. According to your description I think the order didn't went trough. For this issue,would you please offer me your full name and e-mail address? Then I can double check it for you .If the money was on our account,we will refund to you .You also can contact your bank to cancel the payment for you. Thanks for your support and patience in advance.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Sherry
CustomerCare@Tmart.com

tmart.com is a fraud, scam and ripoff

AUTHOR: sherry yee - (Australia)

I agree with you, Tmart.com is a scammer. Tmart ripped off many customers the same way they did to you .Your report here is helpfull for others because millions are reading it . and Tmart knows it.

Now the so called customer service will reply to you and will we are still in growth, and it is your mistake.

and when you give them your order number here they will publish your credit information online and they may use your credit for retaliation.

I was contacted by an attorney offering me to join a class action lawsuit against Tmart.com and all affiliated names used by Tmart  to trick  the good people like you.

Beware, Her are some of the names used by Tmart.com : ( yallstore, Yall inc , etech.com, Gadgetown.com, Yallstock on fleabay & mystore365 on amazon )

Harvard