Complaint Review: TMART

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: L8Kate — Norco California United States of America

TMART tmart.com shipped my package to puerto rico.. i live in california , Internet

I ordered from tmart on Dec. 14, 2012.  A christmas gift for my nephew who was here on leave from the marines over christmas.  the package was supposed to be here before christmas.

I Live in california and could only watch as they updated my shipping every day.  these idiots sent my package to puerto rico.

I have emailed at least a dozen times and no one will ever email me back.  there is no phone number listed on their webiste.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMART/internet/TMART-tmartcom-shipped-my-package-to-puerto-rico-i-live-in-california-Internet-1005622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMART