Complaint Review: TMART

• Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: amissty — Sanford North Carolina United States of America
Nationwide Hong Kong

TMART.COM Frauded Hong Kong, Nationwide

amissty: I made my order on Monday the 12th and I havent been able to even track my order.. I would love to get some info on the location in which my order is

Welcome amissty! Your request has been directed to the After-Sale department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. Call accepted by operator Gin. Currently in room: amissty, Gin.

Gin: Hello,welcome to Tmart support center.
Gin: Could you tell me your order# for checking ?
amissty: Hi Gin... im very concerned about my order
Gin: Could you tell me your order#?
Gin: Then I can check it for you.
amissty: #: #########
Gin: Okay,I can check it
amissty: thanks
Gin: Wait 3 minutes.
Gin: Your order#has been shipped out from HongKong registered post office to you
on 2011/12/13..Here is tracking#:RC086030470HK you can track it on http://sc.hongkongpost.com/gb/app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp It will takes you around 25-35 days to get it for the international business .
amissty: i had no idea It took that long.. How can I cancel..This is not what the website stated..
Gin: Sorry,we can't cancel it,because it had shipped out.
amissty: I was under the impression that It would be here for my son by Christmas. Thats not what the Web-site stated
Gin: Sorry for that.
amissty: I will be stopping payment on this order and definitely be posting negative info about this site.. It is a complete and utter rip off]
Gin: Sorry for that,if it have not shipped out,we can cancel it for you,but it had shipped it out,
Gin: Please understand me,plz.
amissty: I need to know the exact location of my order now
amissty: you have the order number so find it for me
Gin: You can check it;http://sc.hongkongpost.com/gb/app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/genresult.jsp
amissty: no u check it.. its completely give me the run around
amissty: and so r u
Gin: The item (*******) is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 14-Dec-2011.
Gin: It had shipped from HK,Because the product your order in our warehouses in Hong Kong
amissty: I thought I would have it by Christmas.. I will be calling my credit card company and tell them I was frauded and i will get my money back as for your product, you'll have to figure that out
Gin: Sorry,if you would not like it,when it had delivered,you can return it,then we also will refund you,
Gin: We only can say sorry for you,.
amissty: No i'll say Sorry for you.. GoodBYE
Gin: Plz understand.
Gin: If you have any questions,you can email to: service@tmart.com at any time. Have a nice day,bye.

Gin has left the conversation. Currently in room: amissty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMART/nationwide/TMARTCOM-Frauded-Hong-Kong-Nationwide-809741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMART