Complaint Review: TMART.COM

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Radio Tech — Philomath Oregon USA

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry for the inconvenience caused

I purchased a replacement power supply from TMART (order number: 21947664   > was delivered on Jan 6th, 2013 | mini power adapter for apple magsafe macbook pro a1184)

After receiving the order I noticed it was the European power plug version, so was absolutely of no use to me. So next I
used their websites customer service portal and notified them.  Now after a month plus, and 3 more attempts I have not even received so much as an email confirmation, nor any reply what-so-ever. Bear in mind that this company has one of the most tedious & ridiculous methods of customer service - you have to send a video and or pictures of the problem, plus verbal description. (Which I did in the spirit of cooperation.)

Going the extra mile, and doing their customer service job for them - I also even suggested a reasonable solution to save TMART time & money. [continued below]....
..... By finding a replacement, and asking them to just send me this $1.25 part (EU To Us Power Plug
Converter Adapter Sku: 88005667) and I'll make do with the wrong product. To be honest I just don't want to wait
another month for them to get off their collective asses and ship it on the slow boat from China...again, so I am
willing to lower my standards of customer service satisfaction.  I also believe that this is their intended result, ignore
you to the point that when they finally grace you with an actual response, that youll be so grateful for their attention that you will take whatever crappy is on the table.

To be completely fair, I also ordered a 4000 lumen flashlight, but that product shipped from USA warehouse and I am happy with the product. That was only half of my order, and 50% fulfillment is not acceptable.

All you people considering TMART as a choice for cheaper goods do your homework. Then take notice all the complaints about them, and on very many consumer websites.
The bottom line = Their Customer Service Is Severely Lacking To Completely Nonexistent. My theory is they ignore all customers with problems until they complain on forums like these, counting on the fact that only a small percentage of people willing to actually follow through. I consider it my duty, and I am proud to be one that stands up for victims of
theft and unscrupulous companies! Plus I will post on as many websites and forums as it takes until TMART makes this right and I get what I paid for, plain & simple. It's a matter of principal.

Frankly I think the attorney general of my state should take notice of this.    I'll forward this and other complaints to him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMARTCOM/internet/TMARTCOM-TMART-TMART-ME-SENT-WRONG-PRODUCT-NOW-REFUSES-TO-RESPOND-OR-ACKNOWLEDGE-COMPLAI-1015120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMART.COM

Sorry for the inconvenience caused

AUTHOR: Sherry ye - (USA)

Dear Brad ,

Sorry for the inconveneince we caused. I also have sent an e-mail to you. Please double check it .
According to your e-mail, I found there is only 1 e-mail from you. Could you please let me know you sent the e-mail to which department?
For your Orders# 21947664, it's our fault to shipped the wrong item for you.
Here is my solution:
1.If you still need this item, I will ship a converter for you. Then the charger can work well.
2.If you didn't need it.I can offer you refund.
What do you think of it?
Thanks for your support and patience in advance.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,