Complaint Review: TMART.COM

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Mr. Walker — Philomath Oregon United States of America
TMART.COM

TMART.COM TMART Wrong Product shipped from TMART, They fail to even reply since Jan 11th Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry for the inconvenience caused

I PURCHASED A REPLACEMENT POWER SUPPLY FROM TMART (ORDER NUMBER: 21947664   > DELIVERED ON
DATE: 01/06/2013 | MINI POWER ADAPTER FOR APPLE MAGSAFE MACBOOK PRO A1184)
AFTER RECEIVING THE ORDER I NOTICED IT WAS THE EUROPEAN PLUG VERSION, SO WAS ABSOLUTELY OF NO USE TO ME. SO NEXT I USED THEIR WEBSITES CUSTOMER SERVICE PORTAL AND NOTIFIED THEM.  NOW AFTER A MONTH PLUS, AND 3 MORE ATTEMPTS I HAVE NOT EVEN RECIEVED SO MUCH AS AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION. BEAR IN MIND THAT
THIS COMPANY HAS ONE OF THE MOST RIDICULOUS METHODS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE - YOU HAVE TO SEND A VIDEO AND OR PICTURES OF THE PROBLEM. (WHICH I DID IN THE SPIRIT OF COOPERATION. )

GOING THE EXTRA MILE, I ALSO EVEN SUGGESTED A REASONABLE SOLUTION TO SAVE TMART TIME & MONEY. JUST
SEND ME THIS $1.25 PART (EU TO US POWER PLUG CONVERTER ADAPTER
.....38em; font-family: arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;">SKU: 88005667) AND I'LL MAKE DO WITH THE WRONG PRODUCT. TO BE HONEST I JUST DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH FOR THEM TO GET OFF THEIR a*s AND SHIP IT ON THE SLOW BOAT FROM CHINA...AGAIN, SO I AM WILLING TO LOWER MY STANDARDS.

NOW I ALSO ORDERED A 4000 LUMEN FLASHLIGHT, THAT PRODUCT SHIPPED FROM USA WAREHOUSE AND I AM HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT, BUT 50% FULFILLMENT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

TAKE NOTICE ALL THE COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEM, AND ON VERY MANY CONSUMER WEBSITES - THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS LACKING TO COMPLETELY NONEXISTENT. MY THEORY IS THEY IGNORE ALL BUT THE ONES THAT COMPLAIN, LIKE THOSE CHEESY REBATES THAT COUNT ON A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF PEOPLE WILLING TO ACTUALLY FOLLOW THROUGH. I AM PROUD TO BE ONE THAT STANDS UP FOR VICTIMS OF THEFT AND UNSCRUPULOUS COMPANIES! I WILL POST ON AS MANY WEBSITES AS IT TAKES UNTIL THEY "FIX" THIS. IT'S A MATTER OF PRINCIPAL IF NOT MONEY. FRANKLY I THINK THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF MY STATE SHOULD TAKE NOTICE OF THIS.    I'LL FORWARD THIS AND OTHER COMPLAINTS TO HIM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMARTCOM/internet/TMARTCOM-TMART-Wrong-Product-shipped-from-TMART-They-fail-to-even-reply-since-Jan-11th-I-1012650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMART.COM

Sorry for the inconvenience caused

AUTHOR: Sherry ye - (USA)

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your feedback.
For this issue, I have sent an e-mail to your e-mail:bw-dw@alyrica.net.
Please double check it .
Thanks for your support and patience in advance.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,