Complaint Review: TMG - TransTech Merchant Group

• Updated: Thu, August 13, 2009

• Reported By: saloneuphoria1@yahoo.com — baton rouge Louisiana USA
TMG - TransTech Merchant Group
3220 keller Springs Rd. ste. 128 carrollton, Texas United States of America

TMG - TransTech Merchant Group TMG Sales Rep met the Fed Ex Guy in front of my business when I was closed Forged my signature and opened my package, and activated my machine! Carrollton Texas

(Baton Rouge) On July 29, a young sales rep came by to the different salons in the building where I work trying to sell wireless credit card machines. I told him I was looking into getting one. He came in my shop with an agreement when I was with a client and explained to me if I signed up he would wave the application fee of 95.00. Also I can cancel before 30 days. The machine never was delivered cause I was gone all week and I get a phone call from the sales rep saying he had my machine and activated it! The company charged me 45.95 for service of the month of July when I did not have service. They said they cannot credit the 45.95 because they say I have the machine even though the sales rep took pictures of it in his possession. I blame Fed-Ex for letting him forge my signature, even though he put my first and middle name because it was on my door.Beware!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMG-TransTech-Merchant-Group/carrollton-Texas-75001/TMG-TransTech-Merchant-Group-TMG-Sales-Rep-met-the-Fed-Ex-Guy-in-front-of-my-business-wh-479207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMG - TransTech Merchant Group