Complaint Review: TMG - Transtech - First American Payment

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:urbana Illinois
TMG - Transtech - First American Payment
100 Throckmorton Suite 1800 Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

TMG - Transtech - First American Payment Double Charging/Charged for Discover Card Fort Worth Texas

Balloon Creations
202 W. University Ave
Urbana Illinois

I have two accounts with Transtech. I will write two complaints. Signed up 7/22/05. Discover Card was processed with Discover Card. Had my own deal with me with a signed contract. June 1 2008, Transtech sent me a letter stating they will process my Discover Card transaction for $59.95. I called Transtech stating that won't be neccessary. I haven't signed anything. I didn't need it. And I don't want it. They said "tough".

Rippedoff
urbana, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMG-Transtech-First-American-Payment/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/TMG-Transtech-First-American-Payment-Double-ChargingCharged-for-Discover-Card-Fort-Wo-411524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMG - Transtech - First American Payment