Complaint Review: TMOBILE

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Rico — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
TMOBILE
Po Box 37380 Albuquerque NM 87176-7380 Albuquerque, New Mexico United States of America

TMOBILE Stuart Executive Assistant to Vice President 1-877-290-6323 ext 341-8025 Nothing we can or will do about it. Albuquerque, New Mexico

I started service with T-mobile Jan 2, 2013 brought my own phones to the store to start service. When i went in the store i was told i would have to pay $100 to start the service since i have my own phones. After about a week of service i get a dozen phone calls when i answer each on it was a machine talking.

I called T-mobile to see what was going on because both lines was off. When i got to a rep she said she cant give me any information as to why but my refund would be send back to me not only customer service said that also someone in another department.

So the two reps informed me that my bill was 185.63 how in just a couple days they couldn't seem to tell me why. So today Jan 16, 2013 i called T-mobile back about my refund and not only are they not going to send it back they charged me $200 for early termination. I asked how can they charge me that and i haven't even had the service for a week. So she goes my $100 was credited to my account that why it has not came.

After being bounced around from rep to rep and all that attitudes and nastiness i got from not only the customer service department but also from the Corporate office from the switch board ladies MARY and Eva hung the phone up in my face was just nasty and rude.

After calling for hours and reached Glenn he was just as rude and nasty as the rest and in the end  I owe $428.48 for a week of service and no refund back. Its wrong how T-mobile is running there business but i guess they will scam and steal from who ever just to stay afloat.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMOBILE/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87176/TMOBILE-Stuart-Executive-Assistant-to-Vice-President-1-877-290-6323-ext-341-8025-Nothing-w-997928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMOBILE