• Report: #1020196

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: southernman — virginia beach Virginia United States of America
pobox 200 young america, Minnesota United States of America

TMOBILE pissed off consumer young america , Minnesota

I purchased a cell phone through TMobile and was told there was a 200.00 rebate if I signed a 2 year contract. This was done at a TMobile store. I file the rebate form and was told by mail almost 2 months later that my rebate was denied because and I quote"Your T-Mobile account was not activated in a authorized location per the terms and conditions of the rebate from for this offer. Purchases from an unauthorized location are ineligible." OK maybe I am just not smart enough but what constitutes a authorized location. Hello, it was a fricking T-Mobile store. Do I need to speak to the great and powerful OZ or do I need a attorney. I did not want a contract and was prepared to buy the phone out right but the 200.00 dollar rebate lured me in. I think I need and attorney they are not getting away with this sh*t. I am sick of getting ripped off by lying MF saleman to get you to sign a contract when they are not bound by the contract but you are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMOBILE/young-america-Minnesota-55553-0200/TMOBILE-pissed-off-consumer-young-america-Minnesota-1020196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMOBILE