Complaint Review: TMS Call Center Services AKA Triton Marketing AKA KL Hernandez AKA Jon Woods

• Submitted: Wed, October 01, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 27, 2011

• Reported By:Newport Beach California
TMS Call Center Services AKA Triton Marketing AKA KL Hernandez AKA Jon Woods
9161 Sparta Ave NW Ste201 Sparta, Michigan U.S.A.

TMS Call Center Services AKA Triton Marketing AKA KL Hernandez AKA Jon Woods We wrote them a check and they disappeared! They opearate under different names! Beware! Sparta MI 49345Sparta Michigan

I hired TMS Call Center Services located in MI to do appoitment setting for us. I spoke to Jon Woods and he said he would guarentee me meetings at $50/meeting. I agreed to $1,500 per month of appoitments and he said he needed a check for half upfront. I thought that seemed fair so I sent him a check and he told me to make it out to "KL Hernandez" who is the president of the company. I mailed the check to the Sparta address, Karen L Hernandez signed the check and cashed it in Livonia, MI at La Salle bank.

About 3 weeks go by and I tried to call them and ALL phone numbers were disconnected! I can not reach anyone and the authorties are not helpful.

I guess that is my $700 mistake and I hope the scam artist get what is coming to them!!!

After furhter digging I found that these guys have been doing this under...
"Tele-Direct" under the operations of a Dell Martin

M949
Newport Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMS-Call-Center-Services-AKA-Triton-Marketing-AKA-KL-Hernandez-AKA-Jon-Woods/Sparta-Michigan-49345/TMS-Call-Center-Services-AKA-Triton-Marketing-AKA-KL-Hernandez-AKA-Jon-Woods-We-wrote-them-377632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMS Call Center Services AKA Triton Marketing AKA KL Hernandez AKA Jon Woods

shipping