Complaint Review: TMX MAGAZINE SERVICE CENTER

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 05, 2009

• Reported By:NORTH EAST Maryland
TMX MAGAZINE SERVICE CENTER
1010 US HIGHWAY 27 SPMB 181 AVON PARK, Florida U.S.A.

TMX MAGAZINE SERVICE CENTER TMX BIGGEST RIP OFF AVON PARK Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: THANK YOU

Please read this. TMX magazine service center is the worst. I finally got a person on the line by dialing 1-877-813-4977 and then pressing 0 . Don't hang up keep pressing i spoke to a man named Brian Cronk (?) he assured me my account would be refunded the 26.00 plus 2.00 within 72 hrs. i also got cf numbers for both magazines. time will tell

Rosie
NORTH EAST, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMX-MAGAZINE-SERVICE-CENTER/AVON-PARK-Florida-33825/TMX-MAGAZINE-SERVICE-CENTER-TMX-BIGGEST-RIP-OFF-AVON-PARK-Florida-355288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMX MAGAZINE SERVICE CENTER

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: tweetybird6981 - (USA)

I want to say thank you very much for the information you listed.  Meaning the way to contact them.  Out of all the stuff they had me signed up for and why I never even received a magazine they charged my account $153.  They never did tell me how they got my information or what I supposedly signed up for.  I couldn't believe this so they made me have over draft fees that they didn't bother to try to compensate for that either.  I don't care now because I talked to my bank to try to fix those issues.  But thank you again for that phone number because I thought I was just going to be A** out of that much money.  I haven't recieved the credit but I really hope it shows up in the next 2 days like she said.