Complaint Review: TMart.com

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Don — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
TMart.com

TMart.com Product Not Received Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tmart respond only after a ripoff report.

*UPDATE Employee: If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: It's called Accountability

*Author of original report: Not True

*UPDATE Employee: Would you please offer me your order?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

*General Comment: Customer Service quite poor

Impossible to contact this company.  Did not get the product and paid for express shipment. There is no customer service. Frustrating dealing with no one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMartcom/internet/TMartcom-Product-Not-Received-Internet-955746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMart.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tmart respond only after a ripoff report.

AUTHOR: victim - (USA)

I agree with what Ears14u wrote (  It was only previously when I sent a "link" from ripoff report showing my discontent with them, that apparently brought results.)
This is the only way to get Tmart.com respond to your complaints.
Rippoff report works because millions are reading it.
Keep it up and let the world read more about Tmart scam
You are protecting more people from making the same mistake

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Dear Ears14U,

If you think there is something that we need to improve, just tell us. We'd love to hear from you. As a Customer Service, we will do our best to help customers to solve problems.We are still in the growth at present. But we always try our best to serve our customers. And everythings will get better and better. Thanks for your support and understanding.  If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks for your support and patience in advance.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

It's called Accountability

AUTHOR: Ears14U - (United States of America)

I only wish that "other" companies would try and reach an amiable solution to an obvious mistake as T-mart has done for me. I received several emails from T-mart asking me what they could or would do to try and resolve my situation. It was only previously when I sent a "link" from ripoff report showing my discontent with them, that apparently brought results. They reshipped my package very promptly, and I made them aware that I would "repair" their report I filed with this site. I wish everyone else's problem was just as easily resolved as mine on here. This was only a matter of accountability, and I kept (my) word with them by "righting a wrong".

Not True

AUTHOR: JGGLtd - (United States of America)

I did not change my delivery address. It is the same as when I entered the order. Typically of this company. They take responsibility for nothing. You cannot speak to them. Their customer service is probably in India. Stay away.

Would you please offer me your order?

Dear Don ,

I am sorry to hear that.According to the info I can not find your order details.Would you please tell us the order number? Then we can help you to handle this issue as soon as possible .
You can directly contact us via livechat or e-mail to us.
Thanks for your support and patience in
advance.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact
us.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Dear Ears14U,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.We have shipped out the item for you
already before you change your address.So you can't change your shipping
address.
For your order:21645584,I have noticed that we have reship the item to your new address.Here is the tracking number:9400110200838032512504,Your item was delivered at 3:54 pm on October 27, 2012 in COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80905.
Thanks for your support and patience in
advance.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact
us.

#7 General Comment

Customer Service quite poor

AUTHOR: Ears14U - (United States of America)

I placed an order with this company nearly 1 1/2 months ago. My order number was #21645584. Now I also recently moved 1,200 miles away 2 weeks before placing this order. When I placed the above order, I didn't realize that my "new address" wasn't changed. I "promptly" changed it "seconds" after confirming my payment to them. I received an email saying that my address change was "rejected"? Seriously? I have an email with the exact same date as when they shipped it.

They shipped to the old address, and I was told I could have it re-shipped for the cost of $3.00. Wrong! Then they tell me that the parcel wasn't returned, and they won't reship to the correct address. Now I realize that I provided the wrong address, but it sure as hell wasn't a "couple" of days later! I can sure spread $9.99 worth of discontentment across the www, with no problem doing so. And you know what most people say about nearly all of our products here in the U.S.A. anyways. Made in China. Lame company, or just some lame employees working for them.