Complaint Review: TMobile

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: concerned consumer — annandale Virginia United States of America
TMobile
P.O. Box 37380 Alburquerque, New Mexico United States of America

TMobile Customer Care Customer care, extremely rude and sarcastic Alburquerque, New Mexico

I called T-mobile via 611 Saturday afternoon March 2, 2013 around 4:00 PM to have my line disconnected from my the family plan I'm in, before I made the call I checked online to verify that my contract ended February 28, 2013.

I understand that T-mobile outsourced their customer service to another country and I am under the  the impression that they need to make quota because my simple request turned into about a 20 minute conversation of them forcing me to not disconnect my line, up to the point of Chris the telemarketer being sarcastic and rude and threatened me that I'll be charged another month or $50.00. Prior to Chris threatening me, another telemarketer with a thick accent told me, people included in the original family plan MUST open new plans, which does not make sense because all I requested for was to cut 1 line and all 4 lines will be renewed.

I have been a customer for 8 years, and I never deserved to be threatened especially if I know that my contract ended on February 28, 2013 as stated on my online account.

T-mobile needs to fix this, and they should make disconnection of a line as an option online to avoid telemarketers harrassing consumers to buy a plan or to stay in contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMobile/Alburquerque-New-Mexico-87176/TMobile-Customer-Care-Customer-care-extremely-rude-and-sarcastic-Alburquerque-New-Mexico-1023125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMobile