- Report: #1060300
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: TMobile
TMobileP.O. Box 37380 , New Mexico USA
TMobile Consistent drop calls, Phones loosing network, lost text messages, sent into collection with no advisory tmobile.com New Mexico
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Simple mobile, anything else. Don't get sucked by this truly horrible company. Two years of nightmare ! I'm glad it's over. It cost me $406 not to think of them. I was 7 days before the end of the contract. This is something you may and WILL experience:
1. Consistent drop calls.
2. Phones loosing network and connecting back all the time.
3. You will be dreaming of 3g while everyone else is on 4g
4. Your text messages will be magically disappearing (you will randomly not receive them)
5. You will get treated like a you were never treated before even by monopoly (you will truly understand the meaning of "Careless Horrible Customer Service".
6. You will be sent into collection while on auto payment.
7. They will not inform you of past due balances though they will have every bit of information to contact you.
... and many more. Good luck to all of you if you were to choose them...
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMobile/New-Mexico-87176/TMobile-Consistent-drop-calls-Phones-loosing-network-lost-text-messages-sent-into-col-1060300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.