Complaint Review: TMobile

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Kevin Tabler — Mount Laurel New Jersey United States of America
TMobile

TMobile Dont ever order a phone over the web from T-Mobile , Internet

If you buy a phone from this company over the web and try to return it, expect major problems in getting your money back if you get it back at all.  I bought a $320 phone for for my wife in mid- December and she did not like it or the plans.  i called the company and they said it was no prblem to return it in the first 30 days and get a full refund.  I returned it on 12/27/12 and they confirmed the receipt of the return on 1/4/13.  By late Jan, 21, 2013 there was no credit to my account.  I called and was told it was not scanned in properly and was assured I would receive a credit in 3 days.  Nothing happened so I called again.  I was told an "escalation" would be filed and was again was assured I would receive a credit in 3 days.  I called again and was not only was assured I would receive a credit in 3 days, but told that I would get a call back to provide an update.  In every case, I was told an "escalation" would be filed .  I NEVER received one promised callback.   I have called about every 3 or four days since, demanding to speak with a supervisor and, after receiving their  assurances that I would receive a credit in 3 days, the also promised they woould call me with an update.  This included supervisors by the name of Jose, and Natasha. Again, no follow-up or callback.

Today is Feb 21, 2013 and I made what I estimate to be my tenth or eleventh call.  I talked with a supervisor named Chris who told me everyone I talked with prior to yesterday filed the escalation in the wrong manner and he assured me that I would receive a refund in 3 days.

It is now almost two months since I returned my phone and still do not have a refund.  I would highly recommend that you never buy a phone from this company over the web and, frankly, be wary of any dealings with them under any circumstances.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMobile/internet/TMobile-Dont-ever-order-a-phone-over-the-web-from-T-Mobile-Internet-1018238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMobile